Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Easy Bookmarks

Take some odds N ends of scrap book paper, a paper cutter (or scissors) clear packing tape, magnetic tape ( I've used this on other projects). I cut the paper about 1 1/4" wide and the length can very... I made some 6" long for myself , some shorter 4" for Peepers out of fun paper.

Fold paper in half, I use my scissor handles to get a nice crease.


Use Clear packing tape (aka : Poor Man's Laminating) to cover the back & front of the paper. Trim off the excess tape leaving an 1/8" edge.

Then fold in half again on the same crease line & add your magnetic tape. If you don't have magnetic tape, you can use small magnets or cut up one of the many advertisement magnets you get in the mail & glue it on the inside of the folded bookmark.
Finished book marks that will not fall out of your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment