Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blog Redesign

Hi All,
You may have noticed a new look to my blog - I have been wanting to update it for a while, but just have not had the chance. So here I am at Midnight on a Friday Night blogging about it - What a life!

With the help of BGPatterns, I created the background... super simple. Just add this to personalize your blog using this tutorial from Blogger Buzz.

Then last night Peepers & I went to a field close by our house to take a new photo for the header.

Today Made had a tutorial on how to create a blog header today using Photoshop Elements (which is what I use for all my photos/headers). I did not create a collage look like the tutorial, just used some fun photo effects.

I'm really please with how it turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment