Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thank You - Those words are not enough

I cannot express my gratitude for all of you who supported me, my team & the fight against cancer in the recent event that I was blessed to participate in - The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.Thank you so much for your donation to my Relay For Life team! I am proud to know that while I was walking, I had your support. It was truly an amazing event.  Our team raised over $5,000!!!
Large turn out for Relay for Life


Peepers & Me at our team table

Grandpa walking the survivor's lap


Our Teams first lap

Lighting the Luminaries


We Relay for Lynn

We walked all night by candle light

Message of hope & support for a future cure.

Cancer touches us all & by working together will we find a cure. So THANK YOU for joining me as we save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays!

 
It feels good to be a part of something bigger that is truly making a difference in the fight against cancer.Your support will help fund scientific studies that can further research to lead to a cure.  



  • The money you donated helps people get cancer screenings - early detection is the key.
  • Your donations help to connect people with resources, services & support they need to fight their battle. 

Thank you! Karla

Also a special thank you to our team captain Debbie - who did a tremendous job in organizing our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment