Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Last Call for Donations - RFL

The White Bear Lake Relay for Life is this coming Friday & there is still time to make a donation!


I will be at the White Bear Lake High School for the duration of the event - from about 4pm on Friday 7/27 until 10am on Saturday 7/28.

Will I personally be walking the entire time? No, But one or more people from my team will be walking the track all though the night.

In all likelihood, sleep will be scarce :) But our spirits will be strong to support those who are affected by cancer.

Please help support me in this walk by going to go to my page to make a donation.

If you are unable to donate monetarily,  you are welcome to stop by the event  to support in spirit or foot rubs :)

Thank You,
Karla & the Nelsen Cancer Crushers

Click HERE if you want to read the letter from my original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment