Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Photo Album

Peepers has been really good at identifying us & himself in photos lately.

I made him a photo album a year ago from a dollar store brag book... he destroyed it in minutes. So when I can across this blank board book at Good Will. I knew exactly what I would do with it. (for the record, it had an Oriental Trading label on it if you are ever looking for one).
First, I went thru my scrap scrapbook paper finding fun pieces and cutting them into half circles. I Mod Podged all the cut pieces on to the book.
I was on a mad hunt to gather photos of Anders.
As a baby...
With Mom & Dad...
With all of his Aunties & Uncles...
and even a few cousins will be in there too and Mod Podged them on the pages.
I then used a few punched letters for a nice cover.
Hopefully I've finally created a family photo album for him that he will not destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment