Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

VALENTINE'S GARLAND

Hi All,  As soon as we take down the Christmas decorations at our house, We put up the Valentine's decorations (which are quite minimal in comparison, but I try to do a little decorating for every Holiday). 

The below decoration is made up of primarily Christmas Clearance.  I found these felt heart ornaments at Target for 70% off.  3 ornaments for 30 cents... I couldn't pass it up.  I bought 8 packs.

So RUN to your nearest Target & hope there are some felt heart ornaments left for you.

Other things we used:  assorted ribbon & rickrack from my stash, icicle lights also on hand.  I bought white tinsel on Christmas Clearance & found some Red Heart tinsel at JAF for 30 % off.
 String your hears on a ribbon.
 I alternating heights tieing some short & some long...
 And some upside down. 


Then add to your stair railing with lights & tinsel.






Thank you for looking, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment