Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Play Tent

Hi all,
I was so inspired by this cute little play tent, I had to make of for Anders. The winters are long & I knew this would be a great creative outlet for him to play in & even have a place to "escape" to.
The instructions are super simple to follow A FRAME TENT . I was lucky enough to find a sheet that works perfectly for this project at GW (the sheet is actually from the Company Store & has cute blue & yellow stars).

I added a bit of extra zing to my version by adding flags left over from the FLAG BANNER project a few years ago (Have I mentioned I'm somewhat of a hoarder?)
It is great outside...

And great inside... we pretend we are "camping" every weekend".

Plus, it easily un-assembles & stores away.
Thanks, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment